When you do a search on this site, you should be presented with a list of resources that are local to you. But for that to happen, you need to grant permission for the site to use your location.
When you see a box asking you if the site can use your location, you need to ALLOW it. If you have already or accidentally clicked to block this, you will need to unblock it.
How to allow location permissions
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Chrome menu .
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content settings.
- In the dialog that appears, scroll down to the “Location” section. …
- Click Manage exceptions if you want to remove permissions you gave before to specific sites.
- Select the Settings and more button (depicted as three horizontal dots) in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings > View Advanced Settings.
- Press the Manage button under Website Permissions.